Exclusive: The Vampire Hunter is Here! A Conversation with Actor and Martial Artist Dan Cade of SyFy’s Hit Series VAN HELSING!
By: John M Jerva
Actor and martial arts expert Dan Cade is back and this time he’s taking on an army of vampires in the final season of SyFy’s Van Helsing which is
Cade has appeared in numerous action films and television shows like The Hard Way with Michael Jai White and Luke Goss as well as the hit series Knightfall.
In his third interview with Action-Flix, Cade talks about his newest exciting project appearing on the final season of SyFy’s Van Helsing as a fierce vampire hunter well as training, working during the pandemic and much, much more!
1) We last talked for the action movie The Hard Way, what have you been up to and how was the last year for you with all the challenges.
2) Are you still training heavily? What updates can you give us on that front.
3) You recently joined the series Van Helsing for its final season on SyFy. How did that opportunity come about?
4) Did you see the show before joining it and what can you tell the fans about it for those that might not know.
5) You play the character named Roberto who is a vampire Hunter on the show. Tell us about him. What did you do to prepare for the role?
6) In terms of action and stunts, what can we expect from you on the show?
7) The final season premiered last week, are there any good anecdotes you have while filming was happening?
8) How has a film or TV production set changed since the pandemic? What have you had to adapt to?
9) Are there any other future projects on the horizon that you can talk about?
10) Here’s something fun for a last question. In terms of on screen fighting, tell us who you would like to go up against that you haven’t in the past if you got the chance?
A big thanks once again to Dan Cade for taking the time to chat. Catch him in the last season of Van Helsing airing every Friday on SyFy!